Summer days, heated nights- talk about the perfect “pear.” This cocktail of choice is the ideal refresher, full of sweet notes of pear, it’s just the right amount of subtle sexiness to transport you to the beach.
- 3 oz Spa Girl Cocktails Pear Vodka
- 1 oz Lemongrass Jalapeño Simple Syrup
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- Jalapeño slice + lime wedge, for garnish
Lemongrass Jalapeño Simple Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 stalks lemongrass, rough ends removed + finely chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 jalapeño, seeded + chopped
Bring water, sugar, lemongrass, and jalapeño to a boil to dissolve sugar. Let rest for 1 hour strain and refrigerate up to 3 months.
How to Mix
- Add vodka, simple syrup, lime juice to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously until very cold.
- Strain into cold martini glass and garnish.