What better way to add unique flavors to your drinks than to make your own simple syrups? We made a Lemongrass Jalapeño Simple Syrup and we loved it so much that we had to share it with you!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup filtered water
- ½ cup shopped lemongrass
- ½ seeded jalapeno chopped
How You Do It:
- Add all ingredients to a small pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and stir occasionally until sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let stand for one hour.
- Strain syrup into a separate container.
That’s it! It’s a simple recipe that can upgrade your cocktail game. Try out some different flavors for yourself!