We LOVE adding rose water to our cocktails. It adds a touch of luxury and tons of vitamins and antioxidants to your better-for-you cocktail. See how we make it below.
What You’ll Need
- ½ cup fresh, edible organic rose petals
- 1 ½ cup filtered water
- A small pot
How You Do It
- Put water and rose petals in a small pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, or until rose petals lose color.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Strain into a sealable container and refrigerate.
Easy as can be! Now you can add your own rose water to your cocktails!